About Us and Why We’re Choosing
We make “You Need to have a Spending budget,” the very best budgeting application close to. (But people in the know get in touch with us YNAB, which is pronounced “why-nab”). For extra than a decade, men and women have been purchasing YNAB and then telling their pals what a variation it has built in their lives. Google us, or read through some of our reviews on the app retailer, and you will see what we signify. We adore creating a thing that pretty much modifications people’s life, and we have an remarkable (if we do say so ourselves) ecosystem of applications, are living courses, and stellar help.
As we wind down 2022 and prepare for the new year, we’re on the lookout for tech-savvy, welcoming, Seasonal Consumer Aid Specialists. This is a short-term, portion-time (23-27 hours for every 7 days), remote placement beginning in early November 2022 and going as a result of mid-February 2023. If you’re a YNAB consumer currently (or prepared to learn!) and are known for becoming beneficial, individual, and awesome, we want to hear from you!
We have one overarching necessity when it comes to signing up for our team—even briefly: our Core Values have to really click on with you. If you’re nodding emphatically although looking at it, you are going to likely in shape correct in!
- Knowing of, or willingness to learn, YNAB.
- Tech-savvy. We’re not expressing you have to have to know C++, but navigating numerous packages at after and troubleshooting technical concerns should not scare you
- Great written English
- Offered to perform 23-27 hrs for each week, with shifts in between 4 and 8 hours (which include a Saturday or Sunday)
Additional about our ideal Seasonal Assist Rep…
January is our busiest time of the 12 months! We obtain countless numbers of messages from outdated and new YNABers alike who want to start off off the calendar year on the appropriate foot. We want you to join our devoted support team to help us solution each of these messages in a friendly and well timed manner.
You will be the confront of YNAB. We’ll teach you to remedy the most widespread questions our people have so you are going to be capable to make a variation from your really initial change.
You won’t thoughts answering the similar problem a number of situations in the same change, mainly because it is a different shopper each and every time—another opportunity to make someone’s day.
You’re also capable to alter gears somewhat speedily.
You know that velocity of reaction is really significant, but you can wander that great line in between speed and precision. You are a learn of remaining immediate and friendly inside the very same sentence.
You’re a team participant.
You really like taking that just one tiny more action further than what’s anticipated.
Who You’d Be Doing work With:
Natalie & Renae are on our assist onboarding team and will be your administrators in the course of your time at YNAB. They have the remarkable privilege of strolling you via all the ins and outs of YNAB guidance. Together with the total onboarding workforce, they are fired up to be correct there with you as you perform in the queue. You will have quite a few prospects to talk to inquiries, get suggestions and receive plenty of virtual higher-fives.
Your workforce of fellow seasonal aid reps will possible be some of the very best people today you’ve ever labored with. You might be unfold over the globe, but you are going to arrive alongside one another in your Slack (our interior conversation system) channels for a quick hello right before hopping into the queue.
A Working day in the Lifetime:
You’re usually scheduled for a 5 hour shift, but matters are fast paced in the queue this 7 days and you have some flexibility in your timetable, so you offered to operate six several hours nowadays. That additional hour indicates even additional consumers you get to delight with your responses.
You begin your change by checking for any new updates and announcements. Once caught up there, you near Slack to limit interruptions as you head into the queue.
Your initially stop is your observe-ups. You had yesterday off, so your teammates took care of most of them, but there are a several that arrived in earlier this morning—including some from consumers permitting you know your past responses solved their concerns completely, so your working day is off to a terrific begin!
Then, new conversations will be routed to you and you’ll reply to every a single. You’re normally amazed by the complexity of the thoughts you see, but you are psyched for the challenge each individual a single provides. And you know you can hand off the ones further than your level, and program for some time out of the queue to fill in those people know-how gaps.
These days you have your one particular-to-one particular assembly with your supervisor, so you pop in your headphones and hop on a online video get in touch with to speak about your metrics, ambitions, and some difficult conversations you want a 2nd opinion on.
Before you know it your operate working day is over, so you say goodbye to your staff in Slack, modify your Slack standing, and rapidly scan your activity listing and calendar for tomorrow. Contented with the day’s function, you near your laptop computer and shift on with the relaxation of your working day.
You are who we’re hunting for if you:
- Are an exceptional self-supervisor and can satisfy the performance anticipations established by your manager.
- Can dedicate to a set plan of 23-27 hrs per week, with shifts concerning 4 and 8 hours (such as a Saturday or Sunday)
- Value excellence and constant advancement. At the identical time.
- Have great composed English.
- Understand how each individual assistance reaction is an expression of the YNAB lifestyle and model.
- Are regarded as a stellar communicator.
- Appreciate brightening someone’s working day.
- Can tactfully provide complicated news and get a thank you for it. You are that great.
- Love rolling with the punches and trying issues you haven’t ever accomplished ahead of.
- Are not concerned to ask thoughts and arrive to just about every 1:1 with topics to talk about.
- Are wildly effective and unbiased, but a crew-player at heart.
- Have a dependable laptop or computer for work (a tablet or Chromebook will not pretty slash it for some of the courses we use).
- You by now use and enjoy YNAB.
- You have Shopper Support encounter.
- You are out there to function someday between 4pm and 10pm UTC.
Pay out for this seasonal position will be $18 USD per hour
YNAB is an equal possibility employer. We think diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, skills, and encounters to be important to our accomplishment and are passionate about producing a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative natural environment for all personnel. All are inspired to utilize as we continue to increase a intelligent, tough-performing, and varied staff who adore functioning alongside one another to establish some thing that matters.
How to Use
Make sure you observe that whilst YNAB is absolutely distant, due to the fact this certain position is a short-phrase, non permanent placement, you should possibly live outside the U.S. or live in one of the adhering to states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Ga, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin. We are also not ready to use in the United Kingdom for this function.
- Generate a cover letter (attached as a PDF) introducing oneself describing why this situation passions you and why you would be a fantastic in shape. Address letters are meant to sell, so provide us!
- On a independent website page of your address letter, response the adhering to issues (with each and every response currently being about a paragraph in length):
- What is your magic formula to great consumer support?
- What excites you most about this posture?
- Inform us about a time when you experienced to find out one thing new to excel at your occupation.
- What hrs of the day get the job done for you? What days of the week are off restrictions?
- As pointed out, we will need seasonal staff members who can function from early November (November 7, to be actual) by mid-February, remember to permit us know if you have any time off requires through this time.
- Connect your resume as a PDF.
- Deadline for apps is 11:59pm ET on October 1, 2022. Firm. It’s a serious deadline.
We simply cannot wait around to listen to from you!